This 6-Week, Results Driven, Life Transformation Challenge is designed to get you back into an intense workout regimen. Itís also customized, so you can progress at a pace youíre comfortable with. After you complete it, youíll have the option of signing up for one of our regular monthly membership plans.
- Initial baseline fitness assessment
- Team shirt
- A minimum of three 2-hour nutrition classes
- 6 weeks of 60-minute daily workouts from 6:00 to 7:00 am or 6:00 to 7:00 pm Monday-Friday
- Additional running-only workout on Saturdays
- Ongoing monitoring of your progress
- Final baseline fitness assessment and testing
- Open to men and women 18 and older
- Six-week period begins with your first class session
- Location and activities change every day for lots of variety
- Payment is necessary to confirm your registration. You can signup online or payment can be made with a credit card over the phone at (804) 920-8086.
- Class times either 6:00 am or 6:00 pm. Call for details.
- Classes meet for 1-hour Monday through Friday for 6-weeks, and Saturdays from 7:30-8:30 am
$195 per person
Before your first workout session we do some initial testing, measuring and orientation. In an effort to provide you the best fitness experience and to help you reach your goals we collect some health and fitness data when you start, track your progress throughout the program, and measure again at the end of the 6-week class. And then show you some significant results.
We will take a medical history profile, do a weigh in, check vitals, body composition, review nutrition, as well as review other benefits and aspects of the program. We'll make sure you know where we'll meet and give you an idea of what to expect at the workout.
We typically have these sessions on the Sunday prior to your workout start date so block off some time in the afternoon. The assessment location will be at our facility on Leigh Street. Once we have processed your registration you will receive 2 follow up emails with all the details.
(This session is mandatory. No one will will start the program until their assessment is done. The orientation is done as a group. Due to the large number of members we are not able to arrange individual sessions during the week).
your second fitness assessment is typically on the Sunday following the end of your 6-week period and your graduation session is on the following Monday. Before signing up, please make sure your schedule is clear so you can attend all sessions.