X-Team Fitness is hiring PART-TIME Trainers who are responsible for providing personalized attention and professional fitness instruction and programming that significantly contributes to each member's health and fitness goals. Required Skills:
X-Team Fitness requires passionate, positive, focused and driven Trainers.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Instructors design fitness programs, perform fitness testing and provide motivation and accountability to our members.
The Fitness Instructor provides exceptional services to all customers; members, guests and staff, and upholds X-Team's operating standards in a professional manner at all times.Qualifications:
- A demonstrated physical ability and fitness level to meet our rigorous fitness program regimen
- A Bachelor's degree in Exercise Physiology or a related field is preferred, or proof of enrollment in a fitness related degree program.
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge in fitness instruction.
- Personal, outgoing and motivating personality and the ability to work well with people.
- Current CPR certification.
- Certification in one of 14 X-Team approved national fitness certifications.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changing work environments. Ability to study and apply new information.
- Exhibit a professional and polite appearance and demeanor.
You must fill in the required information and submit a resume prior to contacting us by phone or prior to any interview or evaluation.