X-Team Fitness is hiring a FULL-TIME or PART-TIME Business Development Manager who is responsible for developing new business with corporate clients and other groups; developing corporate wellness initiatives; and creating partnerships with HR departments within organizations. Required Skills:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- 3-5 years account management/sales experience
- Experience in the fitness industry a plus.
- Personal, outgoing and motivating personality and the ability to work well with people.
- Proficiency in basic office computer software, including MS Word, Excel, Facebook and Twitter
- Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changing work environments. Ability to study and apply new information.
- Exhibit a professional and polite appearance and demeanor.
- Research and develop sales leads and prospects among organizations and companies
- Nurture and maintain relationships with corporate clients
- Maintain comprehensive database of contacts and interactions
- Create and present proposals and agreements for fitness services
Passionate, positive, focused and driven. Proven ability to engage prospects and get them excited about our offerings. Application process:
You must fill in the required information and submit a resume prior to contacting us by phone or prior to any interview or evaluation.