This is the one you've been waiting for. The nutrition-focused fitness challenge that will help you get rid of that stubborn fat, lose those pounds you've wanted to lose, and take your fitness to the next level.
It's 42 days designed around a structured nutrition plan to not only help you hit your weight goals but to also build lean muscle mass and get you back into an effective workout regimen.
This is group personal training. You'll workout with a team of motivated, energetic like-minded people under the close supervision of certified trainers. You'll get expert instruction on proper form to keep you safe and making progress, accountability and motivation from your trainers, and enthusiastic support from fellow team members.
What you get:
- Fitness testing
- Coaching by certified trainers
- A Complete Nutrition package with meal plans, recipes, grocery shopping lists and meal prep instructions. It's all laid out so all you have to do is follow the directions.
- Daily workouts
- Weekly weigh-ins
- Daily communications
- Access to trainers
- Challenge t-shirts
6 weeks of 60-minute daily workouts -- up to 42 sessions
2 sessions to choose from Monday-Friday
3 sessions on Saturday
7:30 AM and 9:00 AM
The X-Team 6-week Challenge Details
1. Assessments: we start with a very comprehensive assessment to determine your starting point. We’ll get blood pressure, resting heart rate, body composition, lean muscle mass, body fat, percentage of body fat, hydration levels and more. We’ll also do a 3-D scan and take 450 measurements and create a 3-D model of you. We’ll do some of this again at the midway point so we can check progress. And then we’ll do it again at the end.
2. Fitness testing: we want to see how fast and strong you are. We’ll start and end with a basic fitness test and do some other baseline testing throughout the 6-weeks.
3. Nutrition: this is huge and a big key to your success. We’ll provide you with a comprehensive plan, grocery lists, food prep instructions, access to a Facebook accountability group and other education materials.
4. Workouts: We have workouts available for you 6 days a week at multiple times during the day, all instructor-led to push you to get the most from them and to make sure everything is going right.
5. Weekly weigh-ins: We’ll get you on the scale every week so we can keep an eye on how things are progressing.
6. Daily emails: we’ll be in touch with you everyday with short tips and info to help you get the most from your experience, help you learn about exercise and nutrition and provide an extra layer of accountability.
7. Before and after photos: A picture says 1000 words. Let’s see what it has to say.
8. 6-week Challenge t-shirt
9. Graduation: we’ll officially graduate you and celebrate your accomplishments with the whole team.
10. Graduation t-shirt
After you complete the 6-week class, you’ll have the option of signing up for one of our regular monthly membership plans.
- Open to men and women 18 and older
- Six-week period begins with your first class session
- Location and activities change every day for lots of variety
- Payment is necessary to confirm your registration. You can signup online or payment can be made with a credit card over the phone at (804) 920-8086.
Important Note: Before your first workout session we do some initial testing, measuring and orientation. In an effort to provide you the best fitness experience and to help you reach your goals we collect some health and fitness data when you start, track your progress throughout the program, and measure again at the end of the 6-week class. And then show you some significant results.
We will take a medical history profile, do a weigh in, check vitals, body composition, review nutrition, as well as review other benefits and aspects of the program. We'll make sure you know where we'll meet and give you an idea of what to expect at the workout.
Your first session will be on Sunday in the afternoon (final time to be determined once registration closes).
The location will be at our facility on Leigh Street. Once we have processed your registration you will receive 2 follow up emails with all the details.
(This session is mandatory. No one will will start the program until their assessment is done. The orientation is done as a group. Due to the large number of members we are not able to arrange individual sessions during the week).
After the assessments we will have a nutrition class to review all of the materials.
Additional note: your second fitness assessment is typically on the Sunday following the end of your 6-week period and your graduation session is on the following Monday. Before signing up, please make sure your schedule is clear so you can attend all sessions.